Onsite parking, Refreshments and superb spectator facilities
Held under UK Athletic Rules. Race licence applied for. Accurately measured course
New for 2017 sees a brand new summer series for Gravesend. A unique opportunity to sharpen up your speedwork through the Summer Month. The tarmac course is floodlit and its undulating nature will offer just enough of a challenge whilst still allowing for some fast times. Book your slot by the race, in blocks of three or buy a season ticket for all six races. The races are great for Autumn marathon speedwork, as part of a schedule to complete your first 5K and/or 10K – or for those just looking for a timed and measured run on a weekday winter’s night. Chip timing including lap times for the 10k races.
• Prizes for leading runners and age category winners in the 10k
• Prizes for first 3 male and female in 5k
• Overall series prize for leading 3 male and female in both races with best 5 races to count.
• Monthly leader board by age category for both races
• Prizes for age category course records being broken
• Spot prizes for those runners showing the best improvements
5K races start at 7.00 and 10K races at 7.30pm.
Venue: Cyclopark, The Tollgate, Wrotham Rd, Gravesend DA11 7NP
ENTRY LIMIT: 250.
- I declare I am an amateur as defined by UK Athletics Laws and will abide by the laws and rules of UK Athletics. I accept that the organiser will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, cost or expenses which may arise in the consequence of my participation in this race. I declare that I will not compete unless I am in good health on the day of the race and that in any event I will compete at my own risk. In the unlikely event of abandonment or cancellation, all or part of my entry fee may be retained for the management and administration of the event.
**NOTE: Prices shown below include booking fees. Nothing extra will be added at the checkout.**
The Event Organiser will email further race information prior to the event. Please check your junk/spam email folders if you don't receive it and note that the Organiser may only send information once entries close (ie. a coupe of days prior to the race itself). If in any doubt, please contact the Event Organiser using the details displayed on the event entry page.
Seen something offensive? Please report it here.