The Championships are supported by
The closing time is 17:00 on Sunday 23rd April 2017
If you are looking for the Parallel Success Competition click here.
Improvements have been made to the online system since last year following user comments and feedback. Thank you.
How to make an online entry.....
You will receive an email containing a link which you need to click to verify your email address and activate your account.
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THIS EMAIL LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK/SPAM EMAIL FOLDER.
Once registered, you will then be able to sign in, select your event and make entries online.
Making an entry
Making multiple entries for more than one event and/or more than one athlete
BookitZone allows you to book one athlete onto several events, (or several athletes onto one or several events) and make one combined payment.
NOTE: Your confirmation email from BookitZone IS the only confirmation of your entry that you need.
If you have any queries about your entry then please contact TwoCountyChamps@btinternet.com
Event Terms and Conditions
Please enter me for the above event and I agree to the following:
* I agree to abide by the UKA 2016 Rules of Competition or (if applicable) the QuadKids UK guidance for Under 11s competitions
* I accept that the organiser will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, cost or expenses which may arise in the consequence of my participation in or attendance at this event.
* I declare that I will not attend unless I am in good health on the day of the event and accept that I attend at my own risk.
* I understand that in the unlikely event of abandonment or cancellation, all or part of my entry fee may be retained for the management and administration of the event.
* I understand that no refunds or transfers will be allowed under any circumstances.
* I have read the Prospectus document for 2017 and agree to the conditions within it
It is a condition of entry that you read the event prospectus (which contains the terms and conditions) on your County web site and accept the conditions in it. The Championships are held under UKA Rules and the Rules of the local County Athletics Associations.
In the unlikely event that the Championships are cancelled we will refund your entry fees less a 20% deduction to cover unavoidable costs.
Note that the timetable published on your County web site at present is a draft and subject to change. Please check the web site in the week before the championships to see a more detailed version.
The Event Organiser will email further race information prior to the event. Please check your junk/spam email folders if you don't receive it and note that the Organiser may only send information once entries close (ie. a coupe of days prior to the race itself). If in any doubt, please contact the Event Organiser using the details displayed on the event entry page.
Name: Nathan Blundell
Seen something offensive? Please report it here.